Terms & Conditions
Please read these Terms & Conditions carefully before using this site as they tell you the rules and obligations that apply to your use of our website www.gm-league.com By using our website, you confirm that you accept these Terms and that you agree to comply with them. If you do not agree to these Terms, you must not continue to use our website.
- You must not misuse our website. In particular, you must not hack into, circumvent security or otherwise disrupt the operation of our system and this website, or attempt to carry out any of the foregoing. This includes introducing viruses, trojans, worms, logic bombs or other material which is or could be malicious or technologically harmful. You must not misuse any forms on the website and any forms you submit must be a genuine enquiry.
- You must not upload or use inappropriate or offensive language or content or solicit any commercial services in any communication, form or email you send or submit, from or to the Site. In particular, any content you upload must not contain any material which is defamatory of any person, nor may it contain any material which is obscene, offensive, hateful, discriminatory, unethical, immoral or inflammatory.
- Where a breach of this general policy has occurred, the Gallantry Medallists’ League may take such action as we deem appropriate, including withdrawing your use of the site, either temporarily or permanently. In addition to all of our rights set out here, the League reserve the right to take down any content that you upload to our website, at any time, without notice and without having to give a reason.
- Our website has taken time to research and construct and has been prepared with care and in good faith. It is a specialist information site and is made available free of charge, please respect that. Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the information on this website at the time of its inclusion but the Gallantry Medallists’ League does not guarantee the accuracy of such information. Notwithstanding, the League reserves the right to make changes and corrections at any time to this website without notice.
The League do not guarantee that our website, or any content on it, will always be available or be uninterrupted. The League may suspend or withdraw or restrict the availability of all or any part of our website for business and operational reasons. We will try to give you reasonable notice of any suspension of, or withdrawal of service.
Trademarks and Copyright – This website contains material which is protected by copyright and/or other intellectual property rights. All copyright and intellectual property rights are owned by the Gallantry Medallists’ League unless otherwise stated. All rights reserved. You are responsible for complying with all applicable copyright laws. We permit you to make copies of information on this website as necessary, incidental acts, during your viewing and you may take a print for your personal use of so much of the site as is reasonable for private purposes. All other uses are prohibited.
- Finally, any changes the League may make to our Terms & Conditions in the future will be posted on this page and, where appropriate, will be notified to you by e-mail. Please check back frequently to see any updates or changes to our Terms & Conditions.